Lasagne Enchilada. Pour remaining enchilada sauce over noodles. Enchilada Lasagne combines chilli, gooey cheese and soft tortillas. A great slimming friendly recipe for those following any diet plan like Weight Watchers or counting calories!
Repeat layers using remaining tortillas, meat mixture and cheese. Remove from the oven, sprinkle with the crushed tortilla. Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. You can cook Lasagne Enchilada using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lasagne Enchilada
- Prepare 250 grams of beef mince.
- You need 1 of stock beef stock.
- You need 1 small of onion.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 230 grams of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 1 packages of enchilada spice mix.
- Prepare 1 each of carrot.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato puree.
- It’s 4 each of tortilla.
- Prepare 300 ml of mornay sauce.
- You need 200 grams of Cheddar.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to season.
Move the chicken from the pan to a plate or bowl. Directions In a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the tomatoes, enchilada sauce and cumin. Basically it's an enchilada layered up like a lasagna, then baked until bubbly and golden.
Lasagne Enchilada instructions
- brown mince in a pan.
- add beef stock to mince.
- add diced onions, crushed garlic, grated carrot and stir until the onions are clear.
- add chopped tomatoes, tomato puree and enchilada mix. allow to simmer for 15 minutes to reduce, stiring occasionally.
- warm tortillas in the microwave for 20 secs to soften.
- heat (i make my own) the mornay sauce.
- spoon the mince on one side of the tortilla and roll. place into a dish and repeat until you run out of space.
- spoon any leftover mince on the top (don't worry if you don't have any).
- pour over the mornay and top with as much cheese as you like.
- heat in oven at 220°c or grill until golden and crispy.
Because it's made with leftover Pork Carnitas (Mexican Pulled Pork) which is already seasoned, all that's required is to mix it up with enchilada sauce, capsicum, corn and beans, then just layer it with tortillas. Pour some of the enchilada sauce to cover well. Make a third layer with all four of the remaining tortillas, overlapping as needed. Top with remaining meat mixture and then the rest of the enchilada sauce, finishing with remaining cheese. Spread a thin layer of enchilada sauce on the bottom of a medium casserole dish.