Beef Shepherd's Pot Pie. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Check Out Crock Pot Recipes on eBay.
Take a shortcut tonight with this easy Shepherd's Pie recipe. Mix frozen vegetables with refrigerated Pot Roast in Gravy. Top this with mashed potatoes and watch the smiles as you place this dish on your dinner table. You can cook Beef Shepherd's Pot Pie using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Shepherd's Pot Pie
- It’s of Frozen pie shells, ×2.
- It’s of lean sirloin–93% (brown using some olive oil).
- You need of frozen sour cream mashed potatoes, such as *Bob Evans.
- It’s of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare of sour cream.
- You need of sweet red wine.
- You need of frozen peas and carrots.
- You need of frozen corn.
- You need of large onion.
- You need of garlic cloves.
- You need of celery.
- It’s of herb seasoning–(I used homemade Italian seasoning).
- Prepare of salt, pepper –(optional).
- It’s of parsley.
- It’s of shredded parmesan cheese.
Take a shortcut tonight with this easy Shepherd's Pie recipe. Heat the oil in a medium sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add garlic and thyme and stir. Immediately add in the ground beef, salt and pepper.
Beef Shepherd's Pot Pie step by step
- Brown the meat with some olive oil, diced onion, celery, and minced garlic. Do not drain..
- Bake the pie shells for about 10 min's in 350 degree oven. Remove from oven and cool..
- To the meat, add cream of mushroom soup, sour cream, red wine, herb seasoning, frozen vegetables. Combine altogether..
- Divide the meat mixture between pie shells. Top with mashed potatoes. Run a fork across top to make pattern if desired. Sprinkle with parsley and shredded parmesan cheese..
- Bake at 350 until tops and crusts are browned. Allow to sit and cool slightly before slicing..
Add the onion, carrots, celery, mushrooms, garlic, half the salt, and oregano. Heat a BIG oven safe skillet over MED heat. Once browned, transfer to a plate. This homemade Shepherds Pie is filled with seasoned ground beef, peas, carrots, simmered in a delicious gravy and topped with fluffy mashed potatoes. Beef Shepherds Pie is also freezer friendly.