Baked Egg With Coconut Milk And Pasta Sauce. Find and order your favourite Italian food! We ship from Sicily all over the world. The best place for your Italian favourites.
Free UK delivery on eligible orders Baked Egg With Coconut Milk And Pasta Sauce LeeGoh. Set on a rimmed baking sheet and bake until eggs are barely set,. The pasta has to be hot enough so that when you mix in the egg, coconut milk and cheese mixture the eggs are also cooked ever so slightly. You can cook Baked Egg With Coconut Milk And Pasta Sauce using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Egg With Coconut Milk And Pasta Sauce
- Prepare 1 cup of bolognese sauce or any pasta sauce.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried Italian herbs or any herbs.
- It’s 3 tbsp of coconut milk or cream optional.
- It’s of seasoning.
- It’s 1 dash of salt and pepper.
If the sauce is not thick enough, increase the heat to medium-high and let it boil for a few more minutes or until it achieves the desired consistency. Now add the coconut milk and tomato paste together with the spices. Let the sauce simmer for a few minutes and you are done. The coconut meat is finely shredded and boiled with water to give coconut milk or cream depending on the ratio of water to shredded coconut, which also affects the fat content.
Baked Egg With Coconut Milk And Pasta Sauce step by step
- pour bolognese sauce on a baking tray then put 2 eggs in the middle.
- add seasoning then top with grated parmesan cheese.
- drizzle coconut milk and add dried Italian herbs and olive oil.
- bake at 200 C for 7 to 10 minute for a runny egg yolk or longer for a more set eggs.
- serving option baked cheesy eggs with toasted bread or cream cracker biscuit.
Chewy, dense pasta tossed and coated with a silky, garlicky sauce that sticks to every pasta curve in all the right ways. Finished off with the basics – olive oil, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes – because sometimes (always) simple is best. Cook until the onion is translucent. Stir in coconut milk, chopped roasted peppers, rosemary, thyme, basil, salt and pepper. When ready to use, remove the sauce from the jar and continue with the next step below.