Vickys Quick Banoffee Pie, GF DF EF SF NF. Huge Range of Skinny Syrups: Chocolate Orange, Billionaires Shortbread, Salted Caramel. Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Vickys Banana Choc Chip Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF. You can have Vickys Banana Choc Chip Cookies, GF DF.
I aquired several tins of pitted cherries that I wouldn't normally have bought myself and the only other thing I had in the fridge at the time was shortcrust pastry. It was there for another purpose but it occurred to me that I've never made cherry pie before and this was an ideal opportunity. Mix the milk, sugar and mashed bananas into the melted butter, then mix in the flour, cinnamon, baking powder and soda. You can cook Vickys Quick Banoffee Pie, GF DF EF SF NF using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Quick Banoffee Pie, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 1 of pre-baked 8 or 9" pastry case, see my recipe for free-from shortcrust pastry link below.
- You need of Filling.
- You need 6 tbsp of (heaped) caster / superfine sugar.
- You need 2 of ripe bananas.
- You need 100 ml of (half cup minus 1 tbsp) full fat coconut milk.
- You need of Topping.
- You need 1 of ripe banana.
- It’s 300 ml of (1 & 1/4 cup) coconut cream*.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of icing / powdered sugar.
- Prepare of cocoa powder or shaved chocolate for garnish.
Try our Quick & Easy Banoffee Pie recipe. Made with simple ingredients, and with no cooking involved (only a bit of melting), this pie is ideal for surprise guests as it can be whipped up at short notice. With crumbly crushed digestive biscuits and rich caramel, this Quick & Easy Banoffee Pie recipe is sure to go down a treat. Nutrition and allergy information × Each serving typically.
Vickys Quick Banoffee Pie, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Put the sugar in an even layer into a frying pan over a medium heat. Don't stir.
- Meanwhile, put the bananas and milk into a blender and puree smooth.
- When the sugar has turned brown and caramelized, pour the banana mixture into it and stir well. The caramel will start to harden but keep stirring over the heat and it will loosen back up.
- Pour quickly into the baked pastry case and set aside to cool https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332957-vickys-sweet-savoury-shortcrust-pastry-gf-df-ef-sf-nf.
- Whip the coconut cream until peaking with a whisk *If you chill 3 tins of full fat coconut milk in the fridge for a few hours the cream will solidify in the can. Turn them upsides down and drain off the liquid (save it for a smoothie) and scrape the cream out. 3 tins should give you enough cream if you can't buy coconut cream itself.
- Stir in the vanilla and sugar to taste.
- Once the pie filling is cooled, thinly slice the bananas and lay them over the caramel so it's completely covered.
- Spoon the cream over the top.
- Dust lightly with cocoa or shaved chocolate to garnish.
Banana Tart (Banoffee Pie) GF DF V. It has been ages I know but here I am with a recipe that I acidentely made up yesterday when I was dreaming of banana tarts. I was going out to dinner to our lovely family friends house when I thought to myself OH! I better make the desert before I go to church today or I will have no time. Vickys Quick Banoffee Pie, GF DF EF SF NF.