Cardamom, Oat Cookies. Cardamom-Spice Oat Cookies This delightful cookie comes to us from Brooklyn-based bakery Ovenly. It's a tender, comforting oatmeal cookie that takes a walk on the wild side of spice. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, ground cardamom, salt, baking soda, and baking powder.
Method In a large bowl, whisk together all-purpose flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, cardamom, nutmeg, and oatmeal until well combined. In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, combine the butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar. In a large bowl combine the oat flour, rolled oats, cardamom and salt. You can have Cardamom, Oat Cookies using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cardamom, Oat Cookies
- Prepare 2 cup of oatmeal.
- You need 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cream.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cardamom.
- You need 1 of egg whites.
- It’s 1/4 cup of raisins.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
Place flour, baking soda, cardamom, salt, and cinnamon in a mixing bowl and whisk together. In a medium bowl, whisk the flour, cardamom, salt and baking soda. In a separate bowl, use a wooden spoon or spatula to mix together the flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and cardamom. Set mixer on low speed, and beat flour mixture into the butter.
Cardamom, Oat Cookies step by step
- In a bowl mix the egg white with 2 spoons of sugar.
- Add the oat and baking powder ,and mix very well.
- Add the raisins and cardimom and mix very well.
- Add the last spoon of sugar and gently mix, not to disolve it.
- Put pieces of the mix according to the size u prefer, on oven paper in a tray..
- Put in low temperature oven for 10 mins..
- Bring them out to dry in air.
In large bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, cinnamon and cardamon. In another bowl, beat egg until frothy. Beat sugar and butter into egg. We have a mix of all-purpose flour and white whole wheat flour, a touch of cornstarch (which helps make the cookies so perfectly soft!), a good pinch of cardamom for spice and a blend of both pure cane sugar and coconut sugar for sweetness. There's just something so cozy about the sweet aroma of cardamom!