Breakfast Pockets. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crispy. Remove from heat and drain slices on paper towels. In a bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
These Breakfast Pockets are both easy and delicious. Not to mention, they are freezer friendly and make a great breakfast on the go! Breakfast Pockets; Eggs, Bacon and Cheese. You can cook Breakfast Pockets using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Breakfast Pockets
- Prepare 1 of pizza dough (recipe included below).
- You need 1/4 lb of breakfast sausage, cooked & crumbled OR.
- Prepare 1/4 lb of bacon, cooked & crumbled OR.
- You need 1/4 lb of ham, diced.
- It’s 8 slice of cheese of choice, I used sharp cheddar.
- It’s 6 large of eggs, beatened.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 of egg wash (1 + splash of water, beaten together).
- Prepare 2 tsp of sesame seeds.
Homemade Breakfast Best Breakfast Recipes Brunch. Place ham in the middle of the tortilla, making sure you arrange it so it is flat, not a mound (harder to keep egg in place). Breakfast Pockets are full of fluffy scrambled eggs, bacon bits, and melted cheese wrapped up and baked in canned crescent roll dough. These Breakfast Pockets are both easy and delicious.
Breakfast Pockets instructions
- Cut pizza dough into 8 equal pieces. Roll out each piece on a floured surface until it is in a rectangular shape (about 1/4 inch thick). https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/360062-yeast-pizza-dough.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet and cook eggs, about 3 mins depending on how well done you like your eggs. *Remember they will continue to cook in oven.* Stir in your meat choice: this picture has sausage & bacon. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Slightly cool..
- Fold cheese slice in half and place on dough rectangle, top with a scoop of egg mixture..
- Fold over dough leaving a border to fold over again to create a seal. Using a fork; crimp edges to ensure filling does not spill out during cooking..
- Place each pocket seam side down on baking sheet. Brush with egg wash and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake at 350°F for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown..
- At this point I cool completely, individually wrap each pocket and freeze for quick and easy breakfasts to go. Obviously they came be eaten right away as well. When reheating from freezer, place in microwave for 1 1/2 to 2 mins..
Not to mention, they are freezer friendly and make a great breakfast on the go! The homemade version of Breakfast Hot Pockets is also infinitely more delicious and arguably more nutritious. We have a divine take on the convenient (but flawed) commercial product. We load up equally convenient frozen puff pastry with fluffy, scandalously cheesy scrambled eggs amped up in flavour with a goodly amount of green onions. Those cheesy, green onion-studded eggs, my friends, are.