Easy Spaghetti. In a nonstick skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the spaghetti sauce, water and spaghetti; bring to a boil. On medium heat melt the butter and sautee the onion and bell peppers.
Salt, pepper and garlic powder can be adjusted to your own tastes. Simple Spaghetti Ingredients For this easy spaghetti recipe, you'll need a box of Barilla Pronto Half-Cut Spaghetti, ground beef or sirloin, a jar of your favorite tomato sauce, fresh basil for garnishing, and freshly grated Parmesan cheese. All the fresh flavors you crave in one super-easy spaghetti. You can cook Easy Spaghetti using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Spaghetti
- Prepare 250 g of spaghetti.
- Prepare 200 g of bolognese sauce.
- You need 1 of medium white onion.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- Prepare of Any leftover protein (I used chicken).
- It’s of Salt & pepper.
Spaghetti Lovers Soup Switch things up a little. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook spaghetti according to package directions until al dente. In a medium bowl, whisk eggs and Parmesan until combined. Directions In a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and celery over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
Easy Spaghetti step by step
- Cut the tomato into small dice, chop the garlic and slice the onion.
- Boil the spaghetti until al dente.
- Saute the garlic till it's fragrant, add the sliced onion until it's soft and then add the onion. Cook for few minutes until it's softened.
- Add your protein, I used leftover chicken that's already cooked and I cut into small pieces.
- Add the bolognese sauce, add some salt & pepper if it's required then add your spaghetti.
- Stir until the sauce mixed well with the spaghetti, leave it on the heat for few minutes.
- And it's ready to serve.
Combine ground beef, onion, garlic, and green pepper in a large saucepan. Cook and stir until meat is brown and vegetables are tender. Cook the spaghetti according to the package instructions until al dente. Heat up a skillet and add the olive oil and butter. Saute the garlic until aromatic, then add the spaghetti.