Chicken Enchilada Taco Bowl.
You can cook Chicken Enchilada Taco Bowl using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Enchilada Taco Bowl
- It’s of Shredded chicken.
- Prepare 1 can of Enchilada sauce.
- Prepare of Shredded lettuce.
- It’s of Shredded cheese.
- Prepare of Dice onion.
- Prepare of Cilantro cream dressing see recipe on page.
- It’s of Yellow corn tortillas.
- You need of Cupcake pan & cooking spray.
Chicken Enchilada Taco Bowl step by step
- Start by boiling your chicken and shredding it. Set aside to a small pot add in your enchilada sauce let come to a simmer on low heat.
- Now turn oven on to 375 spray your baking sheet turning it upside down and lightly coating the sheet with cooking spray. you want your tortillas to be soft so heat in the microwave for about 30 to 45 seconds on each side you can only make for taco bowls at a time, place inbetween the cupcake tins gently press down you'll see the desired tack bowl shape, now place into the oven and bake for 17 to 20 minutes set aside.
- Now that your taco bowls are done fill with the chicken enchilada mix too with cheese heat in microwave for about 1 minute till cheese is melty too with lettuce, more cheese cilantro dressing avocado etc, add toppings as desired.