French Onion Soup Casserole. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! How to Make French Onion Soup Casserole Melt butter in a large saucepan over low heat.
Evenly top with the remaining baguette slices and cheese. Remove the foil and broil the casserole until the cheese is bubbly and lightly golden. This savory French Onion Soup Casserole has all the goodness and flavors of your favorite French onion soup. You can cook French Onion Soup Casserole using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of French Onion Soup Casserole
- You need of Yellow Onions.
- It’s of of butter.
- It’s of White wine.
- You need of Fresh garlic.
- Prepare of Soup can of milk.
- It’s of Cream of Mushroom soup.
- Prepare of French bread.
- It’s of Swiss cheese.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- You need of worcestershire sauce.
Sweet caramelized onions, Gruyère cheese, fresh thyme leaves and sourdough French bread. All layered together in a casserole, then soaked with a rich flavorful broth. Thick with caramelized onions French onion casserole is an easy and hearty casserole filled with ground beef, onions, French onion dip, cream of mushroom soup, noodles, and is great for a busy weeknight dinner. The delicious flavor of ground beef perfectly combines with the rich french onion and a touch of creamy noodles.
French Onion Soup Casserole step by step
- Slice onions and mince your garlic. Add onions and garlic to a large pan with 1/2 stick of butter. Cook with lid on medium heat. When the onions begin to soften add your wine. After cooking the onions for about 20 minutes remove the lid so that the wine will evaporate..
- Once the onions are finished pour them into a 9×13" casserole dish. Mix the cream of chicken soup, milk, soy sauce and worcestershire sauce in a large bowl and whisk until smooth. Pour mixture evenly over the onions..
- Slice your Swiss cheese and layer on top of the casserole until covered. Slice the French bread and layer on top of the cheese. Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until light brown. Let cool for 5 minutes and enjoy!.
This is super yummy, easy, and budget-friendly, comfort food that can be prepared in less than an hour. In a mixing bowl, combine dry instant rice, beef broth, can of condensed French onion soup, and melted butter. Cut the bacon rashers in half, stretch each piece by running the back of a kitchen knife blade along it, then wrap one around each chipolata. Our French onion soup is deliciously rich and easy to make at home. This savoury soup is perfect for using up a garden glut and great for dinner parties.