Mom's Fried Curry Pasta. Add the Pasta and cook until aldente. Fry one at a time, until each becomes fragrant, Onions, Garlic, Ginger and Coriander Stems. Great recipe for Mom's Fried Curry Pasta.
I'm using a local Southern Indian Curry Powder like Babas. Mom didn't use Fresh Coriander or Blue Cheese,. Add the Pasta and cook until aldente. You can cook Mom's Fried Curry Pasta using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mom's Fried Curry Pasta
- It’s 200 g of Penne or Macaroni.
- You need of [Curry Paste].
- Prepare 40 g of Yellow Onions (diced).
- Prepare 20 g of Garlic (minced).
- You need 20 g of Ginger (minced).
- It’s 30 g of Fresh Coriander (finely chopped, stem and leaves separated).
- It’s 1-2 Tbsp of Curry Powder.
- You need 1-2 Tbsp of Tomato Ketchup.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need as needed of Olive Oil.
- Prepare as needed of Salt.
- It’s of If needed Water (or reuse pasta water).
- Prepare of [Optional].
- Prepare as needed of Blue Cheese Dip (see my recipe).
Fry one at a time, until each becomes fragrant, Onions, Garlic, Ginger and Coriander Stems. Then add one at a time, mixing each one well, Curry. To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. Here is how you can achieve it.
Mom's Fried Curry Pasta instructions
- PASTA; heat a pot of water until boiling, add 2-3 pinches of Salt and 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil. Add the Pasta and cook until aldente. Remove, strain and set aside..
- CURRY PASTE; add 3 Tbsp of Olive Oil in a hot wok. Fry one at a time, until each becomes fragrant, Onions, Garlic, Ginger and Coriander Stems. Then add one at a time, mixing each one well, Curry Powder, Ketchup and Worcestershire Sauce. Add Salt to taste. If the Paste Looks dry, add water if necessary..
- ASSEMBLY; add the Pasta to the wok and mix well, then add the Coriander Leaves and mix well. Serve on a plate with Blue Cheese Dip and garnish with Coriander Leaves..
- I made this with Mix Veggies in Butter and Stir Fry Fresh Coriander Chicken.
Curry Pasta Recipe – by Ken Hom This delicious pasta dish is a simple and tasty recipe that is loaded with carbs and, most importantly, part of the Livewell range- perfect for your marathon preparation! N, who am sure has already applied for the Thai Mom position even before me, for she loves Thai Food above and beyond everything else, suggested this pasta cooked in red curry paste and coconut milk, I just blindly followed. And then I threw in stuff I had in my refrigerator. It was the easiest and most delicious meal to rustle up if you have Thai red curry and. Heat the oil in a lidded wok (or saucepan) over a high heat until smoking.