Quick And Easy Homemade Banana Bread. Find Simple Recipe For Banana Bread. From Banana Bread to Cinnamon Rolls, Find Ways to Include Almond Breeze in Your Cooking. Great Tasting Bread Recipes for All to Enjoy.
Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan. In a large bowl, cream shortening and sugar. Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with bananas, beating well after each addition. You can cook Quick And Easy Homemade Banana Bread using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick And Easy Homemade Banana Bread
- It’s 3 of Very ripe bananas, peeled.
- You need 1/3 cup of Melted butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 of Egg,beaten.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of All-purpose flour.
A super easy, tried and true banana bread. Been making this for as long as I can remember. And now that I have bananas literally growing outside my front door, it's the most frequently made recipe in my house! It's equally good as a loaf or as banana muffins.
Quick And Easy Homemade Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C), and butter a 4×8-inch loaf pan..
- In a mixing bowl, mash the ripe bananas with a fork until smooth. Stir the melted butter into the mashed bananas..
- Mix in the baking soda and salt. Stir in the sugar, beaten egg, and vanilla extract. Mix in the flour..
- Pour the batter into your prepared loaf pan. Bake for 1 hour to 1 hour 10 minutes (check at 50 minutes) at 350°F (175°C), or until a tester inserted into the center comes out clean..
- Remove from oven and cool completely on a rack. Remove the banana bread from the pan. Slice and serve. (A bread knife helps to make slices that aren't crumbly.).
Leave the bananas as chunky or as smooth as you prefer. If you prefer an entirely smooth banana bread, mash the bananas separately until no more lumps remain, and then whisk them into the batter. Add the flour, baking soda, and salt. Measure the flour, baking soda, and salt into the bowl. This easy banana bread recipe is quick to prepare, and everyone always comes back for seconds!