Garlicky Cauliflower "rice". In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat. To make the herby cauliflower rice I follow these easy steps: Warm the garlic in melted butter in a wide skillet. Stir in the cauliflower rice and cook, stirring often, until the rice starts to turn tender and picks up a little color.
Stir in the cauliflower rice; season with chili powder, salt, and pepper. Line a sheet pan with foil or parchment paper. Add the cauliflower florets (spread out in a single layer), olive oil, garlic, salt and black pepper on the prepared sheet pan. You can have Garlicky Cauliflower "rice" using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlicky Cauliflower "rice"
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- Prepare 8 ounces of riced cauliflower.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of coconut aminos.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of grilled steak, drippings see recipe the Porterhous.
- You need 1 tablespoon of dehydrated onions.
I used garlic to kick up the flavor of this, but you could add other herbs and spices to doctor up the flavor. You could try an Italian seasoning blend or a Greek blend. It would be good with a little chicken stock thrown in. Mince in food processor in batches: Pulse half of the florets at a time in a food processor until they are between the size of rice grains.
Garlicky Cauliflower "rice" instructions
- Heat pan with drippings, add cauliflower, onions, garlic and salt..
- Add aminos stir often. When 7 minutes are done. Serve, I hope you enjoy!.
Add cauliflower to pan, season: Add in cauliflower, toss with garlic and spread into an even layer. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Best Garlic Cauliflower Rice Recipe- Low Carb, Keto, LCHF, Grain-free, Gluten-free, Sugar-free. A few weeks ago, I was in Portland, Oregon for a cookbook launch party. Having never been to Portland before, I was excited about the prospect of what food I might find there.