cheesy corn dog bites. Browse Our Great Selection Of Dry Dog Food. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
These snacks are perfect for sharing with the entire family, and make for a down home reminder of warm summer evenings on the fairgrounds. Cheesy Corn Dog Bites is easy to make. These cheesy corn dog bites are super delicious and a tasty treat that everyone will love. You can have cheesy corn dog bites using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of cheesy corn dog bites
- It’s 1 packages of Shawnee mills corn muffins.
- It’s 1/4 packages of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 3 each of hot dogs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
Each cheesy corn dog bite is super crispy and crunchy, and are the perfect size for even the littlest of corn dog lovers. Are you a corn dog lover too? How about those yummy corn dogs from the happiest place on earth? If you know what I'm talking about, you can totally relate how delicious these little.
cheesy corn dog bites step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Make corn muffins as directed on package. Add 2 TBS oil.
- Use half a small spoon worth of batter in a 24 count mini cupcake pan to cover bottom..
- Add a pinch of cheese to each cup. Now push cheese down into batter..
- Cut each hot dog into 8 pieces..
- Put a piece of hot dog in each cup..
- Use another half a spoonful to cover hot dogs..
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes or until golden..
These cheesy corn dog bites taste super good and are the perfect size for the little ones and a perfect snack to enjoy anytime. Super simple to make, super delicious to eat. The batter for this recipe comes from Rachel over at The Stay At Home Chef. I was looking for a recipe that was exactly like the batter that the corn dogs from Disneyland® are made with and Rachel's recipe seemed to be. These cheesy corn dog bites are super delicious and a tasty treat that everyone will love.