Tricolore easy puff pastry pizzas with chorizo. Spread one sheet of ready rolled puff pastry. These are the bases for your two pizzas! Line a baking sheet with a nonstick silicon mat (aff link) or parchment paper.
Stir together the parsley, olive oil, smoked paprika and garlic in a small bowl. Lay the puff pastry sheets flat. Defrost one piece of puff pastry. You can cook Tricolore easy puff pastry pizzas with chorizo using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tricolore easy puff pastry pizzas with chorizo
- Prepare of Ready rolled puff pastry.
- You need of Passata or bolognese sauce or similar red sauce.
- You need of Chorizo (cut into cubes).
- You need of Fresh mozzarella (cut into slices so it can be broken apart easily).
- It’s of Fresh basil.
- Prepare of Cherry tomatoes (halved).
- You need of Chilli flakes.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
Cut the piece of pastry in half. Place the pastry onto an oven tray lined with baking paper. Unwrap first sheet of puff pastry and place on a floured surface. Cut along the fold lines to create three strips of dough.
Tricolore easy puff pastry pizzas with chorizo step by step
- Prepare: Gather your ingredients (see photo). Set oven to 220C (fan assisted). Pop in your stone pizza base if you have one (optional)..
- Spread one sheet of ready rolled puff pastry. Cut it into two rectangles, each approx 25cm by 30cm. These are the bases for your two pizzas! Score a line along the edges, about 1cm from the edge. This will become the crust..
- Spread a thin layer of the sauce on each base. Be sure to keep the sauce, and all toppings, within the scored rectangle..
- Add the other toppings to the two bases: Tear bits of the mozzarella and distribute them. Distribute the cherry tomatoes. Distribute the chorizo bits. Sprinkle with chilli flakes. Add some fresh ground pepper. Finally add some fresh basil on top..
- Pop one of the pizzas in the oven to bake. Duration is tricky and really depends on your oven. A minimum of 5 mins is likely, but you'll need to keep a careful eye after this to make sure the crusts don't start to burn. For our two, it took about 6 mins and 7 mins..
Make each section of sausage into a roll and place down the center of puff pastry strips. Sprinkle half the cheese all over the pastry. Put the chorizo on top of the cheese in a single layer. tricolore. Easiest Way to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Tricolore easy puff pastry pizzas with chorizo. nethili- kukuli. Simple Way to Prepare Perfect Nethili / Kukuli / Anchovy Fish fry 🙂 whipped.