Corn dog muffins. Fully compliant UK Veterinary Dispensary and only genuine UK sourced products. Helping you cut the cost of pet care. Check Out our Selection & Order Now.
In a small bowl, stir together wet ingredients (excluding only the butter). Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients, add the wet ingredients, and stir to combine. Combine corn meal, flour, and salt in a mixing bowl. You can have Corn dog muffins using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Corn dog muffins
- Prepare 2 box of jiffy corn bread mix.
- Prepare 4 of hot dog.
- Prepare 1 of milk and eggs follow recipe on box.
- It’s 1 of optional list: one can creamed corn for corn cake dog muffins..more moist or you can use 1 tbs veg. oil.you can also add 1tbs honey if u like yours sweeter.
In a separate bowl, combine buttermilk, milk, and egg. Cornbread Mixture – Throw the muffin mix, milk, cheese and egg into a bowl and mix everything together. Then let the mixture rest for a couple minutes. Fill – Fill each muffin tin ramekin with a heaping teaspoon of muffin batter.
Corn dog muffins instructions
- preheat oven 400°F or as stated on box.
- spray pan with non stick spray.
- mix ingredients as box states..
- mix in optional ingredients if adding any.
- pour muffin pan half full in each..
- cut hot dog so u have four slices for each muffin or one for mini muffin.
- bake for about 15 minutes.
Next, place a hot dog piece into the center of batter-filled slot. Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl, whisk the wet ingredients and dry ingredients. Spray the mini muffin pans with baking spray and set aside. In a large bowl, whisk the flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking soda, and salt together. In a separate bowl, whisk the buttermilk, eggs and melted butter.