Orange Vanilla Monkey Bread. In a medium pan over medium heat, melt the butter. Stir in the brown sugar, vanilla and orange juice until just barely combined. Pour the mixture all over the biscuit pieces, scraping the pan to.
Add the biscuit pieces to the bag, seal it and shake/toss it around until all the biscuit pieces are coated in the orange sugar. This Orange-Vanilla Monkey Bread recipe features Singing Dog Vanilla's Vanilla Bean Paste and Organic Vanilla Salt! The hint of salt really brings out the flavors and sweet aroma of this monkey bread. You can have Orange Vanilla Monkey Bread using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Orange Vanilla Monkey Bread
- You need 2 of tubes of Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuits, cut into 1/4.
- It’s 2 Cups of Granulated Sugar, divided.
- You need 1 of Large Fresh Orange, zested and juiced.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Pure Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Pulp Free Orange Juice.
- It’s 1/2 Stick of Salted Butter.
- You need of Nonstick Cooking Spray.
- You need of Bundt Pan.
There are only a few ingredients in this recipe and you'll be amazed how delicious it turns out. This is an orange twist on your classic monkey bread recipe.one of the greatest dessert ideas in the universe! This pull apart bread dessert is one that t. Ree Drummond's Orange-Vanilla Monkey Bread Recipe.
Orange Vanilla Monkey Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large zip lock baggie or container with a lid, Add 1 1/2 Cups Sugar and Zest from Orange. Mix til combined well. Set aside..
- Spray Bundt Pan with Cooking Spray. Set aside..
- Add biscuit cubes a few pieces at a time to sugar mixture in baggie and shake til cubes are coated. Spread the pieces around the prepared bundt pan. Finish with the rest of the biscuit cubes. Set aside..
- In a medium saucepan Add Butter, Orange Juice, 1/2 Cup Sugar, Pure Vanilla Extract, and the Juice from the Fresh Orange. Heat til butter is melted and the sugar is completely dissolved. Pour over biscuit cubes in the bundt pan..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or til golden brown and the dough is cooked through. Take out of the oven and flip onto a serving dish or plate of choice. Serve and Enjoy..
Food Network Canada posted a video to playlist The Pioneer Woman's Recipes. Monkey bread is one of those vintage all-time favorites that never, ever seems to die off. This monkey bread is very special because it is orange and vanilla flavored. Typically, I bring a breakfast casserole but I wanted to change things up a bit. You know, I wanted to keep those church ladies guessing and give them a little surprise lol.