Yummy Tuna Pizza. Sprinkle the tuna and onions over the pizza; then top with shredded mozzarella cheese and optional red pepper flakes. Prepare pizza crust according to package directions. I've already mentioned the ingredients I had on hand.
Add olives and onions, then top those with oregano and Parmesan. Finally, top everything with shredded mozzarella, making sure to cover the tuna meat completely. Tuna Pizza instructions Knead ingredients for pizza dough into a ball. You can cook Yummy Tuna Pizza using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Yummy Tuna Pizza
- It’s of Pizza Dough:.
- You need 150 g of wheat flour (strong white bread flour).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dry yeast.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare 100-150 ml of water.
- You need of Topping:.
- Prepare of Bolognese sauce.
- Prepare of Canned tuna.
- Prepare of Tomatoes (sliced).
- You need of Mozzarella cheese (grated).
- Prepare Pinch of Oregano.
- It’s of Onion.
Roll out dough ball into a flat circle, add butter/olive oil and tomato puree. If you like thin crust, roll as thin as possible. When ready, transfer the rolled-out dough onto a baking sheet lined with baking parchment paper. Top it with half of the sauce, shredded cheese, tuna and sweetcorn.
Yummy Tuna Pizza instructions
- Mix the pizza dough. Let in 1 hour..
- Prepare the tray. Put pizza dough in tray. Spread bolognese sauce, canned tuna, mozzarella cheese, put tomatoes on top, add oregano and onion..
- Baked in 15 minutes..
Spread bolognese sauce, canned tuna, mozzarella cheese, put tomatoes on top, add oregano and onion. Tuna Pizza with Lemon and Dill is the ultimate "thinking-outside-the-box" type of recipe. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. Hamachi- fresh, with that tangy ponzu.