Vanishing Oatmeal Cookies. This recipe for Quaker Oats oatmeal raisin cookies is a yummy way to eat your oats. Whether you make them into cookies or bar cookies, vanishing oatmeal raisin cookies will please a crowd or satisfy your sweet tooth. The original Vanishing Oatmeal Cookie recipe from Quaker Oats is usually found right under the lid of the canister of Quaker Oats.
In a large bowl, beat margarine and sugars until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. Add combined flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt; mix well. You can cook Vanishing Oatmeal Cookies using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vanishing Oatmeal Cookies
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of brown sugar firmly packed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 cup of oats.
- It’s 1 cup of raisins.
In large bowl, beat margarine and sugars until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. Add combined flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; mix well. Quaker Oats Vanishing Oatmeal Cookies are the best that there is!
Vanishing Oatmeal Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugars on medium speed of electric mixer until creamy..
- Add eggs and vanilla; beat well..
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; mix well..
- Combine flour mix to butter mix; mix well..
- Add oats and raisins; mix well.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheet..
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light brown. Cool 1 minute and remove to wire rack..
This is the original recipe that used to be printed on the top of their container. They are awesome and a recipe that I have used for years. Oatmeal raisin cookies may seem like ordinary cookies but they are surprisingly good. You can forget all about store bought cookies when you have this great homemade batch waiting to be eaten. Just try to keep a few for yourself before everyone gets their hands.