Milk Cake Turkish Style /Tres Leches Cake. Low Prices on Rice Cakes Milk Chocolate. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Looking For Cake Style? We Have Almost Everything on eBay.
In jug,add cream,sugar,dry milk powder,half quantity of milk and whisk well. Add remaining milk,whisk again & refrigerate until use. Take out cake from oven,using a skewer poke holes all over the top of the cake. You can have Milk Cake Turkish Style /Tres Leches Cake using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Milk Cake Turkish Style /Tres Leches Cake
- Prepare of For cake sponge.
- You need of flour.
- It’s of egg.
- You need of cooking oil.
- You need of caster sugar.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- You need of vanilla essence.
- It’s of for soak the cake.
- Prepare of milk.
- You need of fresh cream.
- It’s of caster sugar.
- It’s of For caramel sauce.
- Prepare of sugar.
- Prepare of butter.
- You need of fresh cream.
The original name of the dessert is tres leches cake, or three milk cakes. These three milks are evaporated milk, that is, milk thickened by evaporating water, sweetened condensed milk, that is, milk thickened by boiling with sugar and heavy cream. This cake is made with three layers: Cake, filling, and topping. This is an excellent cake for milk lovers! #shorts Tres leches cakeA tres leches cake, also known as pan tres leches, is a sponge cake—in some recipes, a butter cake—soaked in three kinds of milk: eva.
Milk Cake Turkish Style /Tres Leches Cake step by step
- Beat the egg in the bowl, add oil and beat till fluffy and creamy then add vennila, baking powder, vanilla essence and flour gradually..
- Pour this cake mixture in greased baking dish and bake for 30-35 mints in preheated oven..
- Now mix fresh cream and sugar in milk and keep a side…
- Now we are making the caramel sauce, add butter in the pan and wait for melt the butter, Now add sugar and cook on medium flame to caramelized the sugar. Now add fresh cream don't turn off the flame. Now the sauce is ready to turn off the flame and keep aside.
- Make a hole by a toothpick in the cake and pour the milk mixture and leave it the keep for 15-20 mints on room temperature.
- Now spread the caramel sauce on cake and keep it in fridge for 5-6 hours.
- After 6 hour decorate the cake with fresh cream, cut in slice and enjoy.
Caramel tres leches is the Turkish take on the Mexican Tres leches, sponge cake soaked in milk syrup topped with fluffy whipped cream and another layer of buttery caramel. This cake is a crowd pleaser and the first to fly off in parties much like flan cake and tiramisu. I noticed nothing was mentioned in the recipe about poking holes in the cake after it cooled down. Take either a fork or a wooden spoon handle and poke holes all over the cake. The milk syrup will fill in holes to make the cake moister.