Easy Lemon Bread/Cake. Lemon Bread is made with lemon pudding, a lemon cake mix, oil, water and eggs. In medium mixing bowl, add powdered Cake Mix, Pudding Mix, Lemon Juice, Eggs, and Oil, and stir until well combined. Evenly pour mixture into loaf pan.
Whether you keep it simple with a light glaze, or jazz it up with the addition of berries or zucchini, everyone is going to want to a slice after smelling it baking in the oven. You are going to love this Lemon bread, seriously. It's bursting with fresh lemon flavor between the lemon juice, lemon zest and a touch of lemon extract. You can cook Easy Lemon Bread/Cake using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Lemon Bread/Cake
- Prepare 250 grams of all purpose flour.
- It’s 170 grams of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 6 tbsp of cooking oil(grapeseed oil, canola oil…).
- It’s 2 of large egg.
- It’s 240 ml of freshmilk.
- It’s of zest of 2 lemon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
It's super moist with a soft and tender crumb. Plus, if you like to add a little sweetness, you can make a simple lemon glaze for the top. In a large bowl, mix together the cake mix, eggs, oil, pudding mix, water, and poppy seeds. Lemon Glaze: Whisk together icing sugar and lemon juice.
Easy Lemon Bread/Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 170° C. Line a 9 x 9-inch square pan with baking paper, leaving extra edges for lifting or grease the pan if you don't have a baking paper..
- In a measuring cup (use a larger measuring cup), pour the 2 tbsps lemon juice then add the fresh milk. Set aside for 10 minutes. Note: you can use 240 ml buttermilk if you have..
- In a bowl, whisk together all of the dry ingredients including the. Set aside..
- Add the oil, vanilla, water, lemon zest and eggs to the measuring cup with the fresh milk and whisk together until combined. Pour into the dry ingredients and fold/stir to combine. Don't over mix..
- Pour the mixture to the prepared pan and bake for 25-30 minutes on a 170 degrees Celsius. To test if done, insert a skewer in the middle, if it comes out clean it is done..
With a cake tester, poke some holes in the loaf. This lemon loaf cake couldn't be easier to make! First, whisk together the eggs, sugar, and sour cream before drizzling in the oil. Stir in the lemon zest and extract, followed by the dry ingredients. Combine the cake mix, pudding mix, water, oil, and eggs in a large mixing bowl.