Zucchini Ground Beef Chili (With Chili Canned). Add the ground beef, keep sautéed until it's no longer pink, then add zucchini and squash. Add the spices; cumin, garlic, black peppers, paprika, cayenne powder and chicken powder. Sautéed for two minutes, then add the chili canned, black bean and water.
Heat oil in a large stock pot or Dutch oven over medium-high heat until shimmering. Add onions, bell pepper, chili powder, cumin, coriander, oregano, thyme, chipotle chili powder (if using), ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Brown ground beef with minced garlic, salt, and pepper. You can cook Zucchini Ground Beef Chili (With Chili Canned) using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Ground Beef Chili (With Chili Canned)
- You need 2 cans of Jalapeño Hot con carne with bean chili.
- You need 1 cup of ground beef.
- It’s 1 cup of black bean.
- You need 2 of small zucchini chopped (cut into small diced).
- Prepare 2 of small squash cut into small diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of of onion cut into small dice.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need of 1/2 tsp black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cayenne powder.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika powder.
- You need 1 tsp of chicken powder.
- You need of Salt to taste.
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need of Shredded cheese optional.
Cook over medium heat until meat is browned. Brown hamburger and onion in a skillet. Add rest of ingredients to the stock pot. Add in the ground beef and cook and crumble until brown.
Zucchini Ground Beef Chili (With Chili Canned) step by step
- I use this brand for chili canned.
- Okay first using a large pan heat up the oil in a medium heat. Add onion and sautéed until it turn into caramelize..
- Add the ground beef, keep sautéed until it’s no longer pink, then add zucchini and squash. Keep sautéed and cook for about 5-8 minutes..
- Add the spices; cumin, garlic, black peppers, paprika, cayenne powder and chicken powder. Sautéed for two minutes, then add the chili canned, black bean and water. Mix well, bring it into boil..
- Keep cooking for about 5 minutes. Then put in shimmer until the liquid is reduced and zucchini is tender. Add salt, mix well and taste before turn off the heat. And your chili is ready to serve..
- Transfer to the serving bowl topping with shredded cheese if you like. Served along with crackers or steamed rice. My favorite is with steamed rice. Enjoy!.
- HappyCooking ❤️.
Add in the beef broth, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, pinto beans, kidney beans, chili powder, oregano, cumin, coriander, salt and cayenne. What makes it so famous among the peeps is its natural flavor that will leave your mouth sizzling. That said, the best canned chili can be added into multiple recipes be it hot dogs, sandwiches. Cook's Tip: If you use a leaner ground beef, you won't even need to drain it! Pour in the diced tomatoes, tomato paste, and water.