Lemon Pepper Chicken with a Blueberry Orange Wine Sauce. Season strips with lemon pepper seasoning,black pepper,minced garlic and parsley flakes, stir chicken to evenly coat all strips. Transfer to a platter and cover to keep warm. While pan is still hot, pour in blueberry mixture, scrapping up onions and drippings.
Add water, wine, lemon juice, stock granules, honey and sugar, stir until sugar dissolves. Add soy, mix a little water with the cornflour add to sauce, stir until mixture boils and thickens. Lightly dredge each piece in flour. You can cook Lemon Pepper Chicken with a Blueberry Orange Wine Sauce using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon Pepper Chicken with a Blueberry Orange Wine Sauce
- It’s 1 of large pack fresh chicken strips.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of Lemon pepper seasoning.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of Black pepper.
- You need 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- It’s 1 (6 ounce) of package Blueberries.
- It’s 1/4 cup of orange juice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of White wine.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare of Please Note : Blueberry Sauce can easily be doubled ! 😁.
Heat up oil and butter in a skillet. The lemon-pepper + chicken combo is beloved for a number of reasons, most of which can be summed up this way: Lemon-pepper is a simple, low-cost way to dress up an otherwise bland piece of chicken. The zesty lemon flavor mingles beautifully with spicy black pepper to create a refreshing flavor combination that's bright but not too overwhelming. If you're looking for ways to cook lemon-pepper.
Lemon Pepper Chicken with a Blueberry Orange Wine Sauce step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken strips……today I’m using a large pack of chicken breast that I cut into strips……😁.
- Place strips in a large baking pan……
- Season strips with lemon pepper seasoning,black pepper,minced garlic and parsley flakes, stir chicken to evenly coat all strips……..
- Bake in a 400 degree oven for 20 minutes……..
- Meanwhile, as chicken is baking prepare your blueberry sauce by rinsing out your fresh blueberries…..Drain well and remove any stem pieces that might still be attached to your blueberries…….
- Put cleaned blueberries into a small pot, then add the orange juice, white wine and sugar…….
- Bring blueberries to a boil until liquid has been reduced…….
- Remove blueberries from heat and set aside……By now your blueberry sauce should be slightly thickened, if it’s still a little runny boil for a few minutes more until it gets thick ! 🙂🙂.
- Remove chicken strips from oven when done, place desired amount on plate, and pour blueberry sauce over chicken……..
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!!.
Add heavy whipping cream, chicken broth, Worcestershire, lemon zest, lemon juice, and lemon pepper seasoning. Whisk the sauce until completely combined. Taste the sauce and add additional salt and pepper, to taste. Dice the carrots and onions or place in a food processor to dice. Put the vegetables in the same frying pan and saute until the onions are brown.