Grilled Orange Sesame Chicken. Order Directly Online Or Download Our App. Order From Your Local Takeaway Today. Great Selection and Prices on Grills.
Place chicken in a glass bowl; pour half reserved vinaigrette over chicken. Heat a grill or grill pan until very hot. Heat grill or grill pan until very hot. You can cook Grilled Orange Sesame Chicken using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled Orange Sesame Chicken
- You need of For marinade:.
- You need 3 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sesame oil.
- It’s 1 of large clove pressed garlic.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of rice wine vinegar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of fresh grated ginger.
- You need Dash of red pepper flakes or squeeze of sriracha.
- Prepare of Reserve marinade.
- You need of Add 2 tablespoons Valley Brook Farms LLC Orange Marmalade.
- You need 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Grill vegetables and reserved orange wedges until tender. To make the orange chicken sauce, whisk together orange juice concentrate, barbecue sauce, olive oil and corn starch until smooth. Cook over medium heat for a few minutes, until thickened. Grilled Asian Orange-Ginger Chicken This versatile Asian marinade of orange and soy sauce with sesame seed, ginger and crushed red pepper is great on chicken as well as flank steak and pork tenderloin.
Grilled Orange Sesame Chicken step by step
- Mix marinade ingredients and put chicken breasts with marinade into bowl or ziplock bag. Let marinade for 30 minutes or up to an hour..
- Get the grill hot to medium high heat. Remove chicken from marinade. Take reserved marinade and put in a saucepan, Add the Valley Brook Farms LLC Orange Marmalade and bring mixture to a boil, then simmer for 5 minutes. Set aside..
- Salt and pepper both sides of the chicken and put on hot grill. Grill on one side for about 5 minutes then flip, brush with reserved cooked marinade and cook chicken 5 or 6 more minutes, flip again and baste with glaze..
- Remove from grill, baste again and top with toasted sesame seeds. Delicious with rice, grilled or sauteed vegetables like sweet peppers or broccoli. Garnish with cilantro or chopped scallions.
Massaging the marinade into the meat for just five minutes gives you maximum flavor without needing marinating time in the refrigerator. Add chicken to the bags; seal and turn to coat. Drain and discard marinade from chicken. Put the Chicken in the dish and coat with the marinade. Cook Chicken on a grill over medium high heat.