Easy Cookie/Biscuit Tart Crust. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! We Have Almost Everything on eBay.
And honestly, tart crust is WAY easier to make! Crisp, lightly sweet, and buttery, this. Here is how you achieve it. You can cook Easy Cookie/Biscuit Tart Crust using 2 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Cookie/Biscuit Tart Crust
- Prepare 80 grams of Biscuits or cookies.
- You need 40 grams of Butter.
Ingredients of Easy Cookie/Biscuit Tart Crust. Put the biscuits or cookies into a food processor and pulverise into fine crumbs. Cookie crumb crusts are a variation on graham cracker crusts, which require a bit more butter to make the right consistency. Use graham crackers, Oreos, lemon cookies, sugar cookies, gingersnaps, chocolate chip cookies, peanut butter cookies or shortbread.
Easy Cookie/Biscuit Tart Crust instructions
- Put the biscuits or cookies into a food processor and pulverise into fine crumbs..
- You want to use 1 part butter to 2 parts crumbs. Mix the butter and the crumbs together. Margarine is too soft and the tart will crumble apart easily, so use butter..
- I don't have a tart dish so I used a deep plate covered in plastic wrap. Tightly pack down the crumbs into the plate and then chill in the refrigerator..
- Fill the tart with custard cream to complete the tart. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/151579-easy-smooth-custard-cream.
Any crispy cookie will work; the possibilities are endless. Instructions Combine the cookie crumbs and butter until thoroughly combined. Mix biscuit crumbs, sugar, melted butter and cinnamon until well blended. Add in melted butter and sugar and pulse until combined. Allow crust to cool before adding pie filling.