Mocha muffins#marathon#mums recipe. Lightly grease muffin tin or line with paper cases. Mix together egg, egg whites and milk. Stir in coffee, water and vanilla.
In an another small bowl, combine dry ingredients. Gently fold dry ingredients into coffee mixture, just. Line a muffin pan with liners. You can cook Mocha muffins#marathon#mums recipe using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mocha muffins#marathon#mums recipe
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 120 ml of oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coffee (1 tsp instant coffee dissolved in hot water.
- It’s 120 ml of buttermilk.
- Prepare 130 g of flour.
- Prepare 95 of gwhole wheat flour.
- It’s 205 g of brown sugar.
- You need 25 g of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 120 g of dry fruits(walnut,groundnut.
- It’s 240 g of chocolate chips.
Mix the butter, granulated sugar and vanilla extract until light and fluffy. Mix in the egg and plain Greek yogurt until creamy. In another bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder,. Sift together into a large bowl the flour (and baking powder if using) and cocoa.
Mocha muffins#marathon#mums recipe instructions
- Preheat your oven at 190 degrees,line your muffin tins.
- Measure and weigh all ingredients.
- In. A large bowl mix together all the wet ingredients.
- In another large bowl mix the dry ingredients and whisk to mix everything..
- Start adding the wet to the dry bit by bit with a spatula..
- When everything is mixed n a batter is formed..
- Fill in 3/4 of your muffin pan.
- Bake for 18-20mins.
- Cool before decorating.
- Decorate as you desire.
Place the butter and chocolate in a heatproof bowl and place over a pan of simmering water until melted – do not allow the bowl to touch the water. Remove the bowl from the heat, stir in the sugar, then gradually beat in the eggs. Fold in the flour until smooth and combined. Spoon enough of the mixture into the muffin cases until each one is half full. Place oven rack in center of oven.