Toffee Oatmeal Cookies. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Try our roast of the month subscription to receive a different roast each month.
Line cookie sheet with parchment paper or lightly grease. Beat butter, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla until well blended. Add flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; beat until blended. You can cook Toffee Oatmeal Cookies using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Toffee Oatmeal Cookies
- It’s 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of rolled oats, I used old fashioned quaker oats.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of packed light brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of room temperature butter.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 8 of 1.40 ounce milk chocolate toffee bars chopped into chunks, I used heath bars.
- It’s 1/4 cup of raisins.
- You need of OPTIONAL ADDITION IDEAS.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of heath toffee bits.
- It’s 1 cup of chocolate covered raisins dark or milk chocolate covered.
Sift together flour and baking soda, and set aside. Scrape down the sides of the bowl once or twice during mixing. Add eggs and vanilla; beat until blended. On low speed, beat in oat mixture just until blended.
Toffee Oatmeal Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl combine flour, oats, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder and salt.
- On a large bowl combine butter and brown and granulated sugar and beat until light and fluffy, add eggs one at a time beating after each egg, add vanilla..
- On low add flour mixture just until combined, fold in raisins and toffee until evenly distributed.
- Spoon the cookie dough by 2 tablespoon size balls 2 inches apart on parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake 12-14 minutes, cool 2-4 minutes on cookie sheet before transferring to cooling rack.
Stir in pecans and toffee bits. Combine the flour, oats, baking soda, baking powder and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper. In medium bowl, cream butter and brown sugar. Stir in egg and vanilla extract until smooth.