Corn dog muffins. Fully compliant UK Veterinary Dispensary and only genuine UK sourced products. Helping you cut the cost of pet care. Whisk the eggs and milk in a small bowl.
Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients, add the wet ingredients, and stir to combine. Combine corn meal, flour, and salt in a mixing bowl. In a separate bowl, combine buttermilk, milk, and egg. You can have Corn dog muffins using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Corn dog muffins
- You need of Pam or any non stick cooking spray.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- You need 2 cups of self rising cornmeal mix.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 4 of table spoons sugar.
- It’s 4 of hot dogs.
Cornbread Mixture – Throw the muffin mix, milk, cheese and egg into a bowl and mix everything together. Then let the mixture rest for a couple minutes. Fill – Fill each muffin tin ramekin with a heaping teaspoon of muffin batter. Next, place a hot dog piece into the center of batter-filled slot.
Corn dog muffins instructions
- Pre heat oven to 425 degrees.Cut hotdogs into small pieces.
- Mix eggs, cornmeal, milk,oil, and sugar. Stir in hotdogs.
- Spray muffin tin well and fill each cup about 2/3 full with mix.
- Cook 15 to 18 mins.
Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl, whisk the wet ingredients and dry ingredients. Spray the mini muffin pans with baking spray and set aside. In a large bowl, whisk the flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking soda, and salt together. In a separate bowl, whisk the buttermilk, eggs and melted butter. For the muffins: Whisk together the buttermilk, melted butter, sugar and egg in a medium bowl.