Chocolate Muffins#my healthybaking recipe#. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Make our easy chocolate muffins with the kids for a weekend baking project.
These family-friendly bites are perfect with a cuppa, and you can double up on the chocolate by adding. Line a muffin tin with six muffin cases. Sieve the flour, cocoa and baking. You can cook Chocolate Muffins#my healthybaking recipe# using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Muffins#my healthybaking recipe#
- You need 750 of mlflour.
- Prepare 180 of ml.
- It’s 400 ml of sugar.
- You need 9 of eggs.
- You need 3 tbs of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 125 ml of hot water.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
These chocolate muffins are absolutely fantastic. The muffin batter is baked with a dollop of cream cheese and chocolate chips. Enjoy with a big mug of tea or coffee. Melt the chocolate and butter over a pan of barely simmering water, making sure.
Chocolate Muffins#my healthybaking recipe# step by step
- Separate egg whites from egg yolks.
- Mix cocoa powder with hot water.
- In a separate bowl sift flour, baking powder, Salt and baking powder.
- Mix sugar, vanilla, egg yolk cooking oil and cocoa mixture..
- Mix with the dry ingredients but do not over beat the batter.
- Add egg white to the mixture and mix well.
- Bake at 195degrees for 30min.
Mix the flour, salt, baking powder, cocoa and sugars in a large bowl and make a well in the centre. Beat the eggs and milk in a large jug or bowl. Tip the milk mixture into the well along with the oil and vanilla. Whisk everything until you have a well-combined, smooth batter. Sift the flour and cocoa into a large mixing bowl.