Sweet and Chilli Sauce Eggplant. Cut the eggplants in half and drizzle with the sauce. Place the eggplants on a baking tray. Then arrange one layer of eggplants.
Just cook the eggplant, then combine with garlic, sweet spicy chili sauce and herbs and you've got the best eggplant recipe out there. Then, stir in the Sweet Chilli Sauce, water and soy. Add all the eggplant slices to the pan and coat with the Sweet Chilli Sauce, water and soy mixture. You can cook Sweet and Chilli Sauce Eggplant using 3 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet and Chilli Sauce Eggplant
- It’s 4 tbsp of sweet and chilli sauce.
- You need 1 piece of eggplant.
- It’s 1 tsp of cooking oil.
Remove from heat and serve with a sprinkle of sesame seeds, spring onions and cilantro. When designing a satisfying vegetarian stir-fry recipe, we chose hefty eggplant to stand in for meat and then followed our tried-and-true procedure for stir-fries: Cook the eggplant in batches and set aside (we added a glaze to. Once the eggplant is soft, pour the mixture in the small bowl over top and mix well. In a bowl add soy sauce,ketchup , sriracha sauce,sweet chilli sauce and vinegar and stir to mix.
Sweet and Chilli Sauce Eggplant instructions
- Wash eggplant and cut into big strips.Boil water in the steamer and steam eggplant for five mins.Remove.
- Heat a pan and add just a little oil then pour the sweet chilli sauce and keep mixing while it simmer.Next add eggolant and gently.mix it.Make sure all are coated with sauce.Serve.
Press 'Saute' function and allow the HOT to pop up. Add olive oil to the hot inner pot. Add the chopped onions, bell peppers, ginger and garlic and stir. This recipe was clipped out of a magazine. A non-traditional version of chili that I thought was delicious.