Steamed broccoli with chili and olive sauce. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Steamed broccoli with chili and olive sauce instructions. For more flavor, toss Broccoli with the Mediterranean Dressing and chili sauce while still hot.
Serve warm or cold as a side dish for barbecue or any type of meat dish, or as a snack. Season the broccoli with salt and pepper, to taste. Stir in the chicken stock and cover to steam for a few minutes. You can cook Steamed broccoli with chili and olive sauce using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steamed broccoli with chili and olive sauce
- Prepare 4 cups of broccoli flora.
- You need of For sauce.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pickled red chilli.
- It’s 2 Tsp of olives, chopped.
- It’s 1 Tsp of starch.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water for starch.
- You need 2 Tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Fish sauce.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Capers.
In a small dish, combine the oyster sauce, water and chili paste; set aside. Warm the olive oil in a heavy wok or skillet, add the minced ginger and garlic. Place the broccoli florets on a baking sheet evenly. Mix the oil, soy sauce, sweet chili sauce and black pepper in a small bowl, then add to the broccoli.
Steamed broccoli with chili and olive sauce instructions
- Steam broccoli in a steamer for 6 minutes..
- While waiting for the broccoli, heat up the wok and sautee garlic, olive and chilli until aromatic on high heat for about 30 second. Add 1/2 cup of hot water and once bubbling, turn down the heat and slowly add the 1/2 cup starch water. Adjust seasoning with fish sauce..
- Dump in cooked broccoli and toss until the dressing coated each flower really well. Serve immediately..
Carefully coat the broccoli florets with the sauce (with your hands). Place broccoli florets in a large skillet over medium heat. Place the steamed broccoli in a bowl. Pour the dressing on top and gently mix. While broccoli is steaming, finely chop garlic and in a small.