Ground beef casserole. My mother used to make this ground beef casserole for my brother and I when we were kids. Takes well to additions and alterations. Adjust the amount of hot pepper sauce to suit your taste.—Angela Biggin, Lyons, Illinois Ground beef, bow-tie pasta, and veggies are baked into a creamy, cheesy casserole for a comfort food weeknight dinner.
When it comes to comfort food, it's hard to beat the good ol' casserole, especially when it's made with ground beef. Here, we've compiled only the best ground beef. Casseroles are a fantastic make-ahead option for families who are constantly on the go, and this. You can have Ground beef casserole using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ground beef casserole
- You need 1 lb of box medium pasta shells.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1/2 of an onion, chopped.
- Prepare of Kale or broccoli to taste, cooked and chopped.
- Prepare 2 (10 oz) of cans tomato soup.
- Prepare 2 c of shredded jack/cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 c of shredded mozzarella.
- It’s 1/2 c of water.
- Prepare of Garlic, salt & pepper to taste.
In a large skillet, cook ground beef over medium-high heat until no longer pink. Drain any fat from the skillet. Spoon beef mixture over the crescent roll dough. Worcestershire and soy sauce add a tangy kick to the dish.
Ground beef casserole instructions
- Cook and drain pasta according the package instructions..
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees and grease a 9×13 baking dish.
- In a large pot, cook meat, onion, garlic, salt & pepper until meat is browned..
- Add the cooked pasta, kale/broccoli, tomato soup, half cup of water, and half of cheese to pot with beef and onion. Stir and cook for 2-3 minutes over medium heat..
- Pour the mixture into your greased dish and top with the remaining cheese..
- Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake for an additional 10 minutes..
- All done! Enjoy.
Potato-Topped Ground Beef Skillet Compared to other ground beef skillet recipes, the depth of flavor in this recipe is amazing, and I never have leftovers. I love recipes that I can cook and serve in the same skillet. If your butcher has chili grind beef, which is coarsely ground, go for that; it lends an extra meaty texture. This family-favorite ground beef casserole features cooked rotini pasta combined with canned tomatoes, breadcrumbs, Cheddar cheese and Parmesan and is perfect for a busy weeknight. Brown some ground beef, add cream cheese and spices, sprinkle with shredded cheddar and bake.