Loaded potato soup instant pot ip. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders At The Official QVC Website. This Instant Pot potato soup includes onion, garlic and mustard for flavor – and plenty of potatoes, of course. We recommend a high-starch variety of potatoes, such as Russet for this recipe to ensure that your loaded potato soup has a hearty body and a creamy texture.
Just add the onions, potatoes, chicken broth, salt, and pepper to your crockpot. When it's done, puree it and stir in the sour cream, cheese, and the butter (since you didn't use it to sauté the onions). Loaded potato soup instant pot ip. You can cook Loaded potato soup instant pot ip using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Loaded potato soup instant pot ip
- You need 4 TBSP of (half stick) of salted butter.
- It’s 1 of medium onion diced.
- Prepare 8 cloves of garlic minced.
- It’s 4 pounds of potatoes pealed and chopped into 1 inch pieces.
- You need 6 cups of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 cup of white wine.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ruffly chopped fresh basil.
- You need 1 TBSP of dried thyme.
- You need 1/2 TBSP of seasoned salt.
- You need 1/2 TSP of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 5.2 oz of herb cheese spread cut into cubes I use Boursin.
- You need of Garnishes.
- It’s of Croutons.
- Prepare of Chopped green onion.
- It’s of Mild cheddar cheese.
- It’s of Fresh chopped parsley.
- You need of Crumbled bacon.
This recipe for instant pot loaded baked potato soup starts with cooking potatoes. I used red potatoes but you could also use yellow potatoes or Russet potatoes. I chose not to peel my potatoes because I like the skins of red potatoes and the texture that they add to the soup. By :The I Love My Instant Pot Affordable Meals by Alieen Clark.
Loaded potato soup instant pot ip step by step
- Turn on instant pot to saute high/more setting. When reads hot add in butter..
- When butter has melted add in onion and cook stirring occasionally for 5 minutes..
- Add in the garlic and cook for another 3 minutes again stirring occasionally..
- Add in the broth and wine. Stir and scape bottom of the pot to remove any bits..
- Stir in potatoes, basil, thyme, season salt, and black pepper..
- Seal instant pot and cook on high pressure for 8 minutes. When finished, quick release the pressure..
- Stir in heavy cream and cheese spread until melted. Turn off pot..
- If you want it thicker. Mix 2 TBSP corn starch and 2 TBSP water in a bowl. Turn to saute high. When soup starts bubbling, stir in the mixture until it thickens. Turn off instant pot..
- Ladle into bowls and top with garnishes..
Loaded potato soup instant pot ip step by step. Turn on instant pot to saute high/more setting. When reads hot add in butter. Add in the broth and wine. Stir and scape bottom of the pot to remove any bits.