Easy homemade garlic bread. Mix butter, olive oil, minced garlic, garlic powder, parsley, and salt in a bowl until well combined. Place each on a baking sheet. Make garlic compound butter: In a small bowl, mix softened butter with garlic, salt, and parsley until well combined.
In a small bowl, combine butter and garlic. Brush over cut sides of bread; sprinkle with parsley. Place, cut side up, on a baking sheet. You can cook Easy homemade garlic bread using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy homemade garlic bread
- You need of Pepperidge Farm white Italian bread.
- It’s 3 of big garlic gloves.
- Prepare of About 7 good dashes of Thyme.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- You need 3/4 stick of butter.
In a small bowl, combine the butter, garlic and parsley until the mixture is smooth and well combined. Spread a generous amount of the butter mixture onto one side each of the slices of French bread and place them back into the shape of the loaf (this will ensure there is some of the butter mixture between the slices). Mix Parmesan cheese, butter, garlic powder, and parsley in a small bowl. Spread mixture between slices of bread and over the top of the loaf.
Easy homemade garlic bread step by step
- Take 3/4 of butter in a cup (not melted) put a few shakes of the thyme, garlic powder and garlic in the butter mix. What you want to do with the garlic cloves is take your knife , put it over the garlic and smash it. Then you want to mince it really good so it's not too chunky unless you like that on garlic bread. Mix the ingredients together and spread on BOTH sides of the Italian bread..
- Pre-heat the oven to 350°F. Put the bread in and let it start getting golden brown. Once you see it getting golden brown flip it and when ever it reaches your desired golden brown is when it's done..
In a small bowl combine butter, olive oil, and minced garlic. This is so much tastier and cheaper as well. For special occastions roasted garlic also goes well with this if you know how to roast your garlic in the oven – the flavor is slightly sweeter but it's great. You'd still use the three cloves like the recipe specifies. Spread butter on one side of each slice of bread.