Tilapia w/ Coconut & Green Curry. Free UK delivery on eligible orders! Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Season the fish fillets with salt and pepper on both sides, then place them skin-side up in the frying pan.
Gently toss between your hands so any coconut that hasn't stuck can fall away. Place the coated fillets onto a plate while breading the rest; do not stack. Dip each tilapia filet first in flour, then in egg mixture, then in coconut mixture, pressing to make sure the breadcrumbs and coconut stick to the surface of the tilapia. You can cook Tilapia w/ Coconut & Green Curry using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tilapia w/ Coconut & Green Curry
- You need 8 of tilapia filets.
- You need 1 can of coconut milk.
- You need 1 small of jar green curry paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried basil.
- You need 1 tbsp of ground coriander seed.
- It’s 2 tsp of ground white pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 cup of toasted coconut.
Tilapia w/ Coconut & Green Curry step by step. Marinate fish in coconut milk and green curry paste overnight. Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Use all the marinade to cover.
Tilapia w/ Coconut & Green Curry instructions
- Marinate fish in coconut milk and green curry paste overnight..
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Lay filets on sheet. Use all the marinade to cover..
- Sprinkle dried spices on top. Bake at 400° for approximately ten minutes or until thermometer reaches 145°..
- Garnish with toasted coconut, parsley, or diced pineapple..
- Variations; Pineapple, mango, papaya, red curry, roasted red bell pepper, shallots,.
Garnish with toasted coconut, parsley, or diced pineapple. Combine coconut, bread crumbs, and crackers in a bowl. Put egg whites in another bowl. Dip the tilapia in the egg, then in the coconut crumb mixture. Place them on the prepared baking sheet.