Brad's broccoli hollandaise. Rinse and cut broccoli into bite sized florets.. Remove stalks; separate into flowerets, and wash thoroughly. Drain well, and place in a serving bowl.
Broccoli florets are roasted with garlic until golden on the tips and tender-crisp throughout. When topped with a creamy, lemony hollandaise sauce, the dish is sensational. This is a tasty vegetable side dish option that's lovely to have for breakfast, brunch, lunch, or dinner. You can have Brad's broccoli hollandaise using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brad's broccoli hollandaise
- It’s 2 of lg heads of broccoli.
- You need pinch of garlic powder and black pepper.
- You need 1 cup of prepared hollandaise sauce.
- It’s of sliced swiss cheese.
- It’s to taste of paprika.
It goes wonderfully with a roasted chicken or a savoury waffle. This easy Hollandaise Sauce recipe is made with lightly seasoned egg yolks and butter briefly cooked together over low heat, and is flavored with a hint of lemon, giving the perfect complimentary flavor to crisp-tender broccoli florets. The Hollandaise Sauce can be drizzled over the top of the florets, or served on the side for dipping. Whisk in the lemon juice and a dash of Tabasco and season the hollandaise sauce lightly with salt and pepper.
Brad's broccoli hollandaise step by step
- Rinse and cut broccoli into bite sized florets..
- If you have a steamer, steam until tender. If not. Place in a wok or dutch oven with 1/4 cup of water. Bring to a boil. Cover and simmer until tender. Watch so water doesn't completely evaporate..
- When done, sprinkle lightly with garlic powder and black pepper.
- Plate broccoli, add desired cheese on top. Drizzle with hollandaise. Garnish with paprika. Serve..
Whisk in the mint and thyme. Transfer the broccoli to a platter; pour the hollandaise sauce on top. Sprinkle with the bread crumbs and serve. BROCCOLI WITH HOLLANDAISE SAUCE Place broccoli in a large pan of. Heat on a ridged grill pan (or a barbecue) until very hot, then place the broccoli on it.