Pepperoni Pizza. Top crusts with sauce, pepperoni and cheese. For best results, rotate pizza pans between top and bottom oven racks halfway through baking. Combine spaghetti sauce and sugar if desired; spread over dough.
Join our rewards program today, and earn Pepperoni's Points towards free food, plus other gifts just for you!. Chop half of the pepperoni and sprinkle it over the sauce. Top the pizza with grated cheese and the rest of the pepperoni. You can have Pepperoni Pizza using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pepperoni Pizza
- Prepare 165 gr of warm water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 1/4 tsp of dry active yeast.
- Prepare 235 gr of bread/all-purpose flour.
- It’s 3 tbs of olive oil.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s of Topping :.
- Prepare of Pizza sauce.
- You need of Mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of Permesan cheese.
- Prepare of Pepperoni.
For this tasty Chicago-style stuffed pizza, a deep-dish pizza is stuffed with cheese, sausage, pepperoni, onions and green pepper. We strive to provide our customers with a high level of service in a clean and comfortable environment. Pepperoni's is committed to preparing the highest quality pizza, pasta, subs, salads & wings in the industry at an affordable price to our customers. We strive to provide our customers with a high level of service in a clean and comfortable environment.
Pepperoni Pizza step by step
- In a large bowl, dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water. Let stand until bubbles form on surface.
- Put the flour in the mixing bowl..
- Stir oil into yeast mixture; pour into flour mixture and beat until they come together..
- Add the salt..
- Knead the dough until smooth and elastic..
- Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease the top. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled..
- Punch dough down and turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface..
- Pat into a round/rectangle on a lightly greased pizza pan/baking sheet..
- Spread the pizza sauce. Sprinkle with mozzarella and permesan cheese. Arrange the pepperoni on top of the cheese. Cover with cling wrap while you preheat the oven..
- Preheat the oven to 450°F..
- Put the pizza pan on the lowest rack. Bake for 10-15 minutes..
- I also made the mini version of this pizza and added green onion and yellow onion..
We deliver at both locations and are involved in the community by sponsoring local events and activities. The Pepperoni Grill is located on the corner of fresh flavor and family fun. And sometimes with an ocean front view! With locations on Oak Island and in Boiling Spring Lakes, we are your favorite neighborhood pizzeria, no matter which neighborhood you are in. Trust us, this is the easiest pepperoni pizza recipe out there.