Easy Honey Whole Wheat Bread. Easy Honey Whole Wheat Bread Honey Whole Wheat Bread – A simple great-tasting and easy to make whole wheat bread. The slices are moist, tender, slightly chewy with a beautiful crust and great taste. Honey Whole Wheat Bread You'll appreciate the hearty whole wheat goodness in this tender bread from Diane Kahnk of Tecumseh, Nebraska.
Stir in milk, followed by oil and honey. Mix with a spatula or wooden spoon until incorporated. Flour a flat surface and knead with whole wheat flour until not real sticky – just pulling away from the counter, but still sticky to touch. You can cook Easy Honey Whole Wheat Bread using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Honey Whole Wheat Bread
- Prepare of -INGREDIENTS for 20cm x 8.5cm x 8cm-.
- It’s 400 g of Whole Wheat Flour.
- It’s 100 g of White Flour.
- You need 10 g of Salt.
- It’s 5 g of Dry Yeast.
- You need 60 g of Honey.
- Prepare 400 g of Warm Water (40C).
- It’s of -Quantities for Exterior-.
- Prepare of Vegetable Oil Spray.
- You need of Whole Wheat Flour.
Gradually stir in remaining whole wheat flour and enough of the remaining all-purpose flour to form a soft dough. Mix in whole wheat flour, salt, and vegetable oil. This Best Homemade One Hour Whole Wheat Bread is made with such simple ingredients — whole wheat flour, warm water, yeast, honey, oil and salt. This bread is filled with all natural ingredients and no sugar!
Easy Honey Whole Wheat Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 450F..
- Spray the inside of the bread mold with vegetable oil. Sprinkle with whole wheat flour to cover the inside surface. Set aside until use..
- Pour the water into a medium saucepan and heat over medium heat until it reaches 40C. Add the honey to the saucepan and mix well..
- In meantime, add the whole wheat, flour, salt and dry yeast to a large mixing bowl. With an electric mixer fitted with a dough hook, mix well on low speed..
- Pour the honey solution into the dry mixture and knead for 5 min. Let the dough relax for 5 min..
- Pour the dough into the bread mold. Wet your finger tips with water and flatten the surface..
- Sprinkle the whole wheat flour over the dough to cover the surface..
- Cover the mold with a wet towel and place at room temperature for 1 hour or until it rises to double its size..
- Bake for 30 min. Remove from the mold and place on a wire rack..
- More Details at http://www.chez-k.org/english/classics/honey-whole-wheat-bread/.
It is healthy, hearty, and delicious. Mix together whole wheat flour, salt, yeast, shortening, and honey in large mixing bowl. Add warm water and mix on low-medium speed until ingredients have been combined. Stir in bread or all-purpose flour one cup at a time to slowly incorporate the flour. Add bread flour, and process until dough forms a ball.