Bomb as BBQ Sauce. Great recipe for Bomb as BBQ Sauce. Finger lickin Good 😋😋 make a big batch of this and bottle it up. I usally dont share this recipe but I figured I would.
Remove the mushrooms from the soaking liquid (save the liquid) and add them to the blender along with the orange juice, tomato paste, soy sauce, miso, Worcestershire sauce, nutritional yeast, brown sugar, vinegar, mustard, salt, garlic powder, paprika, ground ginger, and cayenne pepper. Bring to a simmer, then remove from heat and allow to cool slightly before brushing on your favorite meat. There are four main types of barbecue sauce —tomato-based, vinegar-based, mustard-based, and mayonnaise-based (yes, really)—and they're vastly different. You can cook Bomb as BBQ Sauce using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bomb as BBQ Sauce
- It’s 2 cup of ketchup.
- You need 1 of /3 cup your choice sweetener (I use brown sugar and honey).
- You need 1-3 tablespoons of Cayenne powder (I do 3) sum times 4.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of yellow mustard.
- Prepare 1 can of your choice soda (I use cola) orange is great too.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of acv.
- You need 1-1/2 tablespoon of onion powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of red devil or red hot.
- It’s of Secret ingredient: 1/2 teaspoon cocoa powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- You need 3 tablespoons of McCormick bbq seasoning.
Tomato-based sauces typically have a naturally sweeter taste, while vinegar- and mustard-based sauces are tangier and have more of a bite. consume more BBQ sauce in St. Step right up and taste for yourself! Napkins required. * From the heart of Dixie, this creamy mayo-based classic with horseradish and cayenne starts out sweet, gets tangy in the middle, then finishes nice & spicy! Bold from the first bite, with a kick of cumin and chili powder.
Bomb as BBQ Sauce instructions
- In a sauce pan add all ingredients and mix till well combined..
- Heat to a simmer till it reduces the liquid and thickens..
- Cool. and bottle it up! Enjoy.
Then hang on The Bomb BBQ is a small, unique BBQ catering and food trucking business serving Wichita and the surrounding areas including Conway Springs, Wellington, Derby, Augusta, Maize, Andale, Haysville, Clearwater, and Cheney just to name a few. Raspberry Barbecue Sauce Raspberries replace the traditional tomatoes in this unique barbecue sauce. Red pepper flakes add a little kick to the thick ruby-red sauce. Great over chicken breasts or pork tenderloin, brush on the sauce near the end of the grilling time. Bomb Bomb is a family-owned establishment and a cornerstone of South Philly.