Big Paul's BBQ Sauce. The sauce should be thin, but not watery. Can one Pint in a boiling water bath. Big Paul's BBQ Sauce Paul Rybak Western NC Mountains.
So do molasses, honey, brown sugar and garlic goodness. This sauce is best used to coat and baste pork (and there's a variation for chicken). It is not meant to be poured over after the protein is cooked. You can cook Big Paul's BBQ Sauce using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Big Paul's BBQ Sauce
- Prepare 2 cups of ketchup.
- It’s 1 of ⁄2 cup water.
- Prepare 1 of ⁄3 cup apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1 of ⁄3 cup brown sugar.
- You need 2 Tbsp of yellow mustard.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 Tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of ⁄2 tsp cayenne pepper.
Combine all ingredients in bowl and mix well. This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. He has been named World Barbecue Champion seven times. If you are really serious about barbecuing, Paul Kirk's Championship Barbecue Sauces will help you learn about slow-cooking meat over smoke and teach what you need to know to start approaching barbecuing like a pro.
Big Paul's BBQ Sauce instructions
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan over a low heat..
- Stir occasionally and simmer for 20 minutes. The sauce should be thin, but not watery..
- Can one Pint in a boiling water bath. Follow canning instructions for tomato sauce. Store in a cupboard until needed..
- Put the rest in a container a refrigerate..
Along with teaching about all the ingredients useful. A small business with big flavor! Currently, we do not have a brick-and. Take ribs, wings, and pork to the next level with these easy and delicious homemade barbecue sauce recipes. Take it from our Test Kitchen, there are more than just a few ways to make a delicious homemade BBQ sauce and depending on your protein, or even your postal code, your BBQ sauce craving might incorporate a variety of flavors.