Kentucky Whiskey Barbecue Sauce. In a large skillet over medium heat, combine the onion, garlic, and whiskey. Mix in the ground black pepper, salt, ketchup, tomato paste, vinegar, liquid smoke, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, and hot pepper sauce. Get the whiskey and tomato sauce.
Ingredients of Kentucky Whiskey Barbecue Sauce. In a large skillet over medium heat, combine the onion, garlic, and whiskey. Mix in the ground black pepper, salt, ketchup, tomato paste, vinegar, liquid smoke, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, and hot pepper sauce. You can have Kentucky Whiskey Barbecue Sauce using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kentucky Whiskey Barbecue Sauce
- You need 2/3 cup of Kentucky Whiskey.
- Prepare 24 ounces of strained tomato sauce.
- It’s 2/3 cup of mustard powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of ground paprika.
- It’s 1/4 cup of honey.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of aged balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of bacon drippings.
A perfect replacement for the discontinued Maker's Mark Gourmet Sauce. This flavorful gourmet sauce is made with a touch of Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey and only the finest and freshest ingredients. A perfect complement to beef, poultry, or seafood or as a basting or dipping sauce for barbecue. Ingredients: Tomato Puree (tomato paste, water), Vinegar, Sugar, Molasses, Spices, Smoke Flavor, Salt, Bourbon, Whiskey Flavor (water, ethyl alcohol, caramel color, natural and artificial flavor, corn syrup, natural smoke flavor, sulfites), Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Garlic Powder.
Kentucky Whiskey Barbecue Sauce instructions
- Get the whiskey and tomato sauce. Add the butter to a pot with the sugar. When the butter and sugar is blended add in the whiskey..
- Measure in the spices, bacon drippings, powdered mustard, and vinegar. Whisk together and heat simmering for 25 minutes. It's ready, this was basted on porkchops and baby back ribs, and grilled. I hope you enjoy!!!.
Bourbon isn't just any whiskey, there are specific requirements which have to be met by the distiller in order for him / her to call their whiskey Bourbon. Instructions To begin making this Kentucky BBQ sauce, warm the oil over medium heat and add the garlic, chili power, cumin, and black pepper. Preheat a medium sauce pot over medium-low heat with a little oil. Raise the heat to medium and pour in whiskey. Mix in remaining ingredients and stir.