oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt; stir into the creamed mixture until just blended.
When family and friends get a taste of the gooey chocolate and oats in this cookie, it's sure to be an instant hit. In a medium bowl, stir the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, oats, and pecans together with a whisk or fork. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. You can cook oatmeal chocolate chip cookies using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of oatmeal chocolate chip cookies
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 3 cup of rolled oats.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of raisins.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
Combine the oats, flour, dry pudding mix, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. These Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies are crispy on the outside, chewy on the inside, and loaded with chocolate! Oatmeal cookies are soft, chewy and delicious — perfect when you need a quick snack or a bite of something sweet.
oatmeal chocolate chip cookies instructions
- mix flour, salt, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, brown and white sugar.
- mix eggs, rolled oats, raisins, and chocolate chips.
- heat oven at 350. roll into balls and bake for 15-20 min..
These Chewy Oatmeal Cookies, Oatmeal Creme Pies and these Healthy Oatmeal Apple Raisin Cookies are more you'll love! In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, baking soda and spices. These oatmeal chocolate chip cookies here though… they're delicious. Perfectly soft and chewy, just the right amount of oats (they are quite loaded with oats, but that's how I like them) and chocolate with some sea salt thrown in for good measure. These oatmeal chocolate chip cookies are made with oats, butter, and brown sugar and are the softest, chewiest oatmeal cookies to come out of my kitchen.