Rice pudding Lebanese recipe. Save time and buy groceries online from Amazon.co.uk Check Out Lebanese Recipe On eBay. Method Put the rice in a medium-sized, heavy-based pan, then pour in the cream, milk and sugar and add the vanilla pod. Bring to the boil over a medium heat, then reduce the heat until the milk is.
Instructions Bring the water to boil. The Ingredients The ingredients for this pudding are rice flour, white granulated sugar, ground cinnamon, ground caraway and water. You also will need whatever toppings you choose to decorate it with such as shredded coconut, ground or chopped pistachios, almonds, pine nuts, and golden raisins. You can cook Rice pudding Lebanese recipe using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rice pudding Lebanese recipe
- You need 1/2 glass of short round white rice.
- You need 4 glasses of milk.
- You need 1 1/2 tablespoon of starch.
- You need 1/2 glass of white sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of rose water or vanilla.
- Prepare of Pistachio, nuts and honey for garnish.
Transfer the soaked rice with the water to a large pot. Add the turmeric powder and place on high heat. In a large cooking pot add the rice flour, the sugar, the caraway, the cinnamon and the anise and mix them well before adding the water. Add the cold water and mix well.
Rice pudding Lebanese recipe instructions
- In a medium pot Bring the milk, rice and starch to a boil over high heat, while mixing the whole time other wise milk will stick in the pot or burn on bottom. Reduce the heat, add sugar and rose water and keep mixing until rice is well cooked (do not cover the pot)..
- You know it’s ready when milk is thick and rice is well cooked. Place in small bowls and let it cool down then put in fridge for at least one hour. You can garnish before serving with pistachios, raisins, walnuts and honey..
Once it is well mixed put the cooking pot on the stove at low heat and stir well. And what you garnish your rice pudding with can vary as well. But the basics of a rice pudding recipe remain the same: rice; milk (or a mixture of milk and cream); and sugar. Today's easy rice recipe pudding is fairly basic, adding a little vanilla extract, and cinnamon and cloves for aromatics. Tip: if you have time, prepare the milk mixture with the vanilla extract, cinnamon, and cloves.