Ground Beef Enchilada. Reserve the remaining sauce for a later step. Drain the fat, add the salt and stir to combine. This Beef Enchiladas recipe is a cinch to make.
Fill each tortilla with the ground beef mixture and a little cheese. These saucy, cheesy Ground Beef Enchiladas are made with a rich homemade enchilada sauce that is like a Tex-Mex gravy. They are savory, hearty, and supremely satisfying. You can cook Ground Beef Enchilada using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Enchilada
- Prepare 2 (10 oz) of cans (566 gr) Red Enchilada sauce El Paso Mild.
- You need 1272 gr of cooked 90% lean ground beef (4lb raw-cooked and rinsed).
- You need 2 lbs of frozen sweet corn (907 gr).
- You need 224 gr of Shredded Fiesta Blend Cheese (8-28 gr/1oz servings).
- It’s 17 of Carb Watch Flour Tortillas.
- Prepare 1320 gr of Chunky Mild Salsa.
- It’s of Nutritional information.
We love having Mexican food for dinner and think it's best when it's homemade! How to make beef enchiladas: Cook the ground beef until no longer pink. Drain the grease and then sprinkle the meat with the homemade taco seasoning and stir with tomato sauce. Make the homemade enchilada sauce, which is made by creating a roux with oil, flour, seasonings, and then stirring in broth.
Ground Beef Enchilada step by step
- Cook beef till no pink remains. In another pot boil a 2 lb bag of sweet corn till done to your liking. Drain.
- Drain and rinse beef. Add back to pot. With salsa, 112 gr of shredded cheese and corn. Mix to melt.
- Add 200 grams of mixture to tortilla, roll tight keeping flap on bottom of pan. Pack tight 9 in one pan and 8 in the other..
- Pour one can Enchilada sauce over entire pan of Enchilada and sprinkle 56 grams of cheese over each pan..
- Bake at 400° for 30 min until cheese is bubbling..
Ground Beef Enchiladas Enchiladas are a staple in most Mexican restaurants. They are one of the most common combo plates served with Mexican Rice and Refried Beans. Chicken Enchiladas might be the most popular but my favorite has always been ground beef enchiladas. To assemble the enchiladas, set up an assembly line including: tortillas, enchilada sauce, ground beef mixture, and cheese. Lay out a tortilla, and spread two tablespoons of sauce over the surface of the tortilla.