Microwave Mini-Oreo cake (made with Oreo biscuits). Great Range for Kitchen & Home Online. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! We Have Almost Everything on eBay.
If you want to whip up a cake that's easy to cook and only requires a few ingredients, microwave Oreo cake is the cake for you. You can enjoy this chocolatey dessert straight from the mug with a spoon! Oreo Biscuit Cake in Microwave Oven You can have Microwave Mini-Oreo cake (made with Oreo biscuits) using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Microwave Mini-Oreo cake (made with Oreo biscuits)
- It’s 10 of Oreo biscuits.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare as required of Milk.
- You need as required of Chocolate syrup or melted chocolate 🍫 (to put on the top).
Oreo CakeHi friends I prepared how to make oreo cake with mini oven. How to Make an Oreo Mug Cake. Naturally, you're going to want to begin with a package of Oreos. These can be the flavor of your choice (might we suggest Gingerbread Oreos?).
Microwave Mini-Oreo cake (made with Oreo biscuits) instructions
- Take 10 Oreo and separate the biscuits and Cream then put in a grinder and make a fine Powder of Oreo (use a small microwave-safe container)..
- Mix 1 tsp baking powder in the Oreo Powder and mix well..
- Add milk as required to make a smooth paste..
- Take 1/3 of the cream and roll it into balls and put it on the top of Oreo batter and put it in the oven for 2 mins (check if with an 🔪 or toothpick by poking it in the middle if the cake sticks to the 🔪 or toothpick the put it in the microwave for 15 sec).
- Remove it from the microwave and let it cool for a min, after a minute put a little chocolate syrup or melted chocolate on top and take the remaining cream and shape it into balls and put it on top and put it in the deep freeze for 3 mins for better taste..
- Your delicious, simple and fluffy Oreo biscuits cake is ready to enjoy..
For the tutorial, @SweetPortfolio on TikTok uses red holiday Oreos. MAKING THIS OREO BISCUIT CAKE IN MICROWAVE Just like most of my recipes, this cake is versatile enough to bake in an oven and a microwave. Crush the mixture with a fork until the cookies go gooey. Now take a microwave safe bowl and grease it with oil generously. You can line the bowl with parchment paper and grease the paper, this way the cake will slide out easily.