Monkey bread. If you're looking for a classic, kitchen-tested, Doughboy-approved monkey bread recipe, this is it. Toss Pillsbury™ biscuits with cinnamon-sugar, pour in a brown sugar-butter mixture and bake in a bundt pan until golden brown. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Monkey Bread Both of my boys really enjoyed helping me make this butterscotch monkey bread when they were young. It seemed to taste twice as good when they helped fix it. It's one of our favorites for breakfast or as a snack. You can cook Monkey bread using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Monkey bread
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of chopped pecans.
- It’s 1 stick of margarine.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cinnamon.
- You need 3 can of frozen biscuits.
Monkey Bread Be the first to rate & review! A Bundt pan and some brown sugar help transform yeast dough into sweet, pull-apart monkey bread. Read the full recipe after the video. From sweet treats to savory side breads, we have the best easy monkey bread recipes.
Monkey bread step by step
- Pull apart bread: Combine the following ingredients and pour in bottom of bundt pan: 1/2 cup of milk, 1/4 cup of sugar, 1 cup of chopped pecans or walnuts..
- Melt 1 stick of butter and set aside in a separate bowl.
- In another bowl combine 1 cup sugar and 2 tablespoons cinnamon. Using three cans regular size biscuits, dip each in butter then cinnamon sugar mixture. Place in bundt pan layering until all the biscuits are used. I like to cut in quarters with scissors..
- For any leftover margarine or butter, pour mixture over top.
- Bake at 350F for 30 to 40 minutes. Carefully turn out onto serving platter. Serve warm.
Cut each biscuit in fourths with scissors. Shake biscuits in bag with sugar and cinnamon. Layer biscuits into greased tube pan. S'mores Monkey Bread Muffins When it comes to mini versions of anything, I'm sold! These muffins are ooey-gooey individual-sized monkey breads made with frozen dinner roll dough, graham cracker crumbs, chocolate chips and mini marshmallows.