Chilli shezwan chicken lollipop. Discover best-sellers & new arrivals from top brands. For the marination, you would need all-purpose flour, corn flour, Kashmiri red chilli powder, black pepper powder, salt, lime juice, ginger garlic paste and soya sauce. The recipe also used a pinch.
Schezwan sauce is a spicy chilli sauce which is used in many Chinese dishes and it is our one of the favorite sauces. Plus, we were already hooked to chicken lollipops; hence this Schezwan chicken lollipop materialized and we couldn't be happier about it! Chicken lollipops are noting but chicken wings shaped differently. You can have Chilli shezwan chicken lollipop using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chilli shezwan chicken lollipop
- Prepare 10 pieces of chicken wings.
- It’s 1/2 cup of maida.
- You need 1/4 cup of cornflour.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of vinegar or lime juice.
- You need 1 of beaten egg.
- Prepare As needed of Salt.
- It’s Pinch of red colour.
- It’s Some of Oil for frying.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ginger finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic finely chopped.
- It’s 3 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of schezwan sauce.
- It’s as needed of Chopped coriander leaves for garnishing.
How about treating your loved ones with a super simple yet appetizing " Schezwan Chicken Lollipops " dish. With Diwali around the corner, Everyone must be in festive mood and what better way to spend this time with family and good food. Since #pati was bored of the regular chicken curry, I thought of trying a new way to surprise his taste-buds. Instructions Whisk together soy sauce, vinegar, tomato ketchup, red chilli powder, garlic paste, salt in a bowl and toss the chicken lollipops in it.
Chilli shezwan chicken lollipop step by step
- Take maida in a large mixing bowl add cornflour,little salt,red chilli powder,red chilli sauce, ginger garlic paste, beaten egg,little soy sauce and vinegar.Mix all well,add 1-2tbsp water and pinch of food colour. Mix all ingredients well and make a thick pouring consistency..
- Add chicken pieces in the mixture and mix them well.coat them well.Keep in the refrigerator for 30-40 minutes..
- Take oil in a pan heat it add chicken pieces and fry them on medium flame for 3-4 minutes.Cooked them properly from outside and inside. Remove from the oil and put on a kitchen towel..
- Now take a wok, add one tbsp oil heat it.Add chopped ginger and garlic saute for one minute.Keep the flame low,add soya sauce,tomato sauce and schezwan sauce.Mix well to create a base sauce,stir continuously sprinkle little water.Now the thick sauce base is ready..
- Add the fried lollipops to this mixture and mix well with light hand.All lollipops should be coated properly,toss it for 2-3 more minutes.Off the flame.Transfer in a plate garnish with coriander leaves and serve..
In the same bowl, add cornflour, all purpose flour, rice flour, egg and ginger paste and mix well to create a thick batter and coat the lollipops in it. In this Indo-Chinese version of the chicken lollipops, the chicken winglets are shaped into lollipops and then fried. For the drums of heaven these fried lollipops are tossed in a mix of schezwan sauce and tomato ketchup. The succulent chicken lollipops glazed with the tangy sauce make this an irresistible starter for any meal. Add onions & fry until transparent.