Mike's Spinach Hollandaise Baked Oysters. Evenly cover oysters with your spinach/garlic mixture. Arranged the shucked oysters on a try or in the salt to steady them. Spoon a heaping teaspoon of the spinach mixture on each oyster followed by a spoonful of the hollandaise sauce.
Don't overload them but pack each of those oversized shells well!. Top each oyster with some of the spinach leaves, a few pieces of diced chorizo, and a generous spoonful of hollandaise. Arrange reserved oyster shells on a large baking sheet. You can cook Mike's Spinach Hollandaise Baked Oysters using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Spinach Hollandaise Baked Oysters
- You need 1 Can (8 oz) of Raw Oysters.
- It’s 6 of Extra Large Half Oyster Shells.
- You need 1 Can of Spinach.
- It’s 4 Cloves of Fresh Garlic [smashed – fine minced].
- You need 1 tbsp of Garlic Olive Oil.
- Prepare to taste of Fresh Cracked Black Pepper.
- You need as needed of Fresh Parsley [garnish].
- It’s as needed of Fresh Grated Parmesan Cheese [optional].
- You need of ● For The Hollandaise Sauce.
- Prepare 1 package of Knorr's Hollandaise Sauce.
- You need 1 Cup of Whole Milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Salted Butter [+ 2 tablespoons for Hollandaise].
Grill over high heat until oysters curl. Drain the spinach, refresh under cold water, squeeze dry, and chop finely. Lightly press the oyster shells down into the salt. Place one oyster in each shell; top each with spinach, bacon and cheese.
Mike's Spinach Hollandaise Baked Oysters step by step
- Here's all you'll need..
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Fine mince your garlic and fine chop your parsley..
- Pan fry your spinach and garlic in two tablespoons salted butter and a small splash of garlic oil. About 3 minutes..
- Place raw oysters in your half shells. Season with fresh ground black pepper. I actually save my used oyster shells to use again and again..
- Evenly cover oysters with your spinach/garlic mixture..
- Place oysters in oven for 15 minutes if raw. 7 minutes if using cooked oysters..
- Make your Knorr's Hollandaise Sauce using 1 cup whole milk and 1/4 cup salted butter. Whisk well until boiling..
- Pull oysters and drizzle with hot Hollandaise Sauce and garnish with fresh chopped parsley. Add fresh parmesan on top if desired and serve with fresh lemon wedges. Tabasco goes great on them as well!.
- That's it! Enjoy!.
Meanwhile, prepare hollandaise sauce according to package directions. Divide spinach equally among the shells. This Spinach Parmesan Oysters have such incredible flavor! Baked oysters with parmesan cheese don't get any easier than this! It's no secret that I am less then ecstatic about the grocery store selection down here in the sunshine State.