Avocado ~ Spinach Pasta 🍝. Instructions Cook pasta: Cook the pasta according to the package instructions. Make the avocado sauce: Add the rest of the ingredients to your blender and blend until it turns into a smooth sauce. Assemble: Toss the pasta with the sauce in a bowl and serve immediately.
Add the spinach to a food processor and blitz to reduce it in size. Add in the cream cheese, avocado, basil and parmesan and blitz again until all the ingredients have broken down and are. If you like to meal prep, you can also save leftovers and use them for packing quick lunches or reheating for dinner later in the week. You can cook Avocado ~ Spinach Pasta 🍝 using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Avocado ~ Spinach Pasta 🍝
- You need 1 box of bow tie pasta (16 ounce,or your favorite!)This makes a lot, so you can easily use 2 boxes of pasta !.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s 2 bags (6 ounce) of fresh baby spinach.
- Prepare 10 cloves of minced garlic.
- Prepare 3 of avocados, peeled, cut into chunks.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of basil leaves.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 of onions, chopped.
- You need 2 cups of heavy cream.
- Prepare of Olive oil (drizzle).
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
The avocado and spinach in this dish really compliment. Herbs and Red pepper flakes for Garnish( Optional, you can add Black Pepper as well instead of red pepper flakes) Easy Avocado and Spinach Pasta Recipe by Chelsea Trejo Course: Lunch/Dinner Cuisine: American Difficulty: Easy. This super easy pasta recipe will be ready in no time. Full of healthy facts and loaded with tons of vitamins.
Avocado ~ Spinach Pasta 🍝 step by step
- In a large pot heat water to boiling for your pasta……don’t forget to salt your water!!!.
- Cook pasta until al dente, drain and return to pot…….
- While pasta is cooking, in a blender purée in batches : spinach, garlic, avocados, black pepper, crushed red pepper, Italian seasoning, basil leaves, lemon juice, onions and heavy cream…..don’t forget to drizzle a little bit of olive oil into your mixture because mixture will be thick, you can easily add more than a drizzle of olive oil into your blender………
- Blend in batches until all ingredients are combined……I poured some of my mixture onto the cooked pasta, stirred it a bit, then proceeded to purée the rest of my batch, then I poured the rest onto my pasta……..
- Pour avocado spinach mixture all over cooked pasta, heat until hot but not boiling…….
- Garnish each serving with Parmesan cheese and enjoy 😉!.
Have this pasta as a side dish with your favorite type of protein or eat. This Creamy Spinach Avocado Pasta is EVERYTHING. Into a Vitamix, toss baby spinach, avocado, parmesan, pine nuts, lemon, and garlic and blend on high until creamy and pasta ready. This creamy avocado spinach pasta is given a luxurious twist with fresh mozzarella and gruyere cheeses! A filling, nutrient packed vegetarian pasta dinner like nothing you've tried before.