Thai Peanut Chicken Curry. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! A recipe for spicy and fragrant Thai peanut chicken curry with coconut milk and plenty of cilantro on top.
A bright white covers everything, a few trail markers the only indication of which way to go. Add the chicken and cook through. Add coconut milk, fish sauce, brown sugar and peanut butter. You can cook Thai Peanut Chicken Curry using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thai Peanut Chicken Curry
- Prepare 6 of boneless chicken thighs.
- It’s 1/2 of diced yellow onion.
- It’s 1 of eggplant.
- You need Handful of cilantro (separate stalk and leaves).
- It’s 3 tablespoons of red Thai curry paste.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of peanut butter.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 can of coconut milk.
- You need 1 of tablespoo veg oil.
- You need 1 stalk of green onions.
- Prepare 1/2 of lime.
- It’s 3 teaspoons of brown sugar.
Pour in the coconut milk, stock, soy sauce, curry paste and peanut butter and bring to a gentle simmer. Thai Peanut Curry with Chicken This Thai peanut curry with chicken is a quick and easy recipe that is perfect for busy weeknights. It is very nutritious, super simple to make and incredibly delicious. Make the Thai Sweet Chili Peanut Sauce: Combine the Thai sweet chili sauce, low sodium light soy sauce, peanut butter, rice vinegar, sesame oil, and crushed red pepper chili flakes in a bowl or measuring cup.
Thai Peanut Chicken Curry step by step
- Heat oil in pan. Sautee onion, diced cilantro stalks and green onions for 3-4 minutes. Add curry paste..
- Add eggplant wedges and cook until tender. Then add peanut butter and soy sauce. Cook for a couple of minutes..
- Add thinly sliced chicken and stir until it is fully incorporated into the curry mixture and cooked through. Then add brown sugar. Cook for 5 minutes..
- Squeeze juice of lime and stir. Then add the creamy top half of the coconut milk. Once mixed through, add the rest of the coconut milk..
- Simmer for another 5 minutes and top with cilantro leaves. Eat with jasmine rice..
Mix with a spoon until thoroughly combined and a smooth and thick paste has formed. Put the chicken into a large bowl. Add the honey, oil, curry paste, peanut butter and salt, and mix it well with your hands. Add the chicken to the roasting dish along with the broccoli, onions and. Heat the oil in a large saucepan or flameproof casserole.