Grandma's Monkey Bread. Great Tasting Cooking Recipes for All to Enjoy. Search & Share Delicious Cooking Recipes Using Almond Breeze Almondmilk Now! Granny's Monkey Bread is a sweet, gooey, sinful cinnamon sugar treat made with canned biscuit dough and lots of butter.
If you're looking for a classic, kitchen-tested, Doughboy-approved monkey bread recipe, this is it. Toss Pillsbury™ biscuits with cinnamon-sugar, pour in a brown sugar-butter mixture and bake in a bundt pan until golden brown. Grandma Coco's Monkey Bread is so soft and buttery. You can cook Grandma's Monkey Bread using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grandma's Monkey Bread
- It’s of in bag.
- You need 4 of tubes biscuits.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare of on oven top bring to a boil.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
It is baked in a bundt pan and the sections just pull apart. It's a simple bread recipe and a real crowd pleaser. Grandma Coco always serves her monkey bread on holidays and special occasion. Place the quartered and sugared biscuits into a greased bunt pan and drizzle with half the butter mixture and half the nuts.
Grandma's Monkey Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Put Cinnamon & sugar in gallon bag..
- Cut biscuits into 4's and put in the sugar bag & shake until covered.
- Place into bunt pan..
- On oven top bring butter, sugar & cinnamon to a boil..
- Pour over biscuits. Use knife to poke holes to let liquid get all over..
- Bake 35-40 minutes..
- Turn over while still hot onto cake platter..
Grandma's Monkey Bread Gooey and sweet – a sticky treat! Be careful, it can be dangerously addictive. It is baked in a bundt pan and the sections just pull apart. It's a simple bread recipe and a real crowd pleaser. Grandma Coco always serves her monkey bread on holidays and special occasion.